Global Updates Simply DO NOT WORK


I have tried to do a simple text change for a cell and it simply does not work. I am using the Find / Replace option to simply change the text. I have tried "exact match" and "contains". The test is marked as successful but when I open the sheet the old text is still there.

I have also tried in the past to make changes to a column and it does not work either.

I have also reached out to support and they didn't do anything about it. I'm at my wits end - this is supposed to be simple, but it is time consuming to update 100 projects every time we need a change.