Get help right away with the Premium Support Package

Options

Hi Community, 

Looking for help with your Smartsheet and want it right away? We’ve got you covered. The new Smartsheet Premium Support Package is an improved enterprise grade support experience for customers that need prioritized support. Formally known as the Professional Support Package (Pro Support), the Premium Support Package includes all support services found in the former Professional Support Package, plus new Live Chat Agent support, and a first response time within 2 hours regardless of case origin or credit back to YOU the customer. 

What’s included in the new Premium Support Package? 

1. 24x7 Global phone support 
  2. Pro Desk guided coaching sessions 
  3. Smartsheet University self-paced eLearning 
  4. Live chat agent support 
  5. A first response time within 2 hours regardless of case origin (email / call center / live chat). 

Learn more about the Premium Support Package or visit our Support homepage for more information.

Thank you,

Annie Ren

Senior Product Marketing Manager

Tags:

Comments

• Will Duplex
    Will Duplex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Should I check with my admin to determine if this package is included in our enterprise partnership with Smartsheet?

• Aren
    Aren Employee
    Options

Yes. Your admin should be able to help determine which package was included with your license purchase. Let us know if you need further guidance.

• MHalvey
    MHalvey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Aren - We have Enterprise plan plus Pro Support - Licensed Users and Smartsheet University All Access Upgrade. I have a couple of questions:

• Can you explain the difference between me calling into Tech Support today under my current plan and "plus new Live Chat Agent support, and a first response time within 2 hours regardless of case origin or credit back to YOU the customer."
    • Is Pro Support not longer bundled with your Plan level purchase? I'm seeing it now bundled with Smartsheet University? I'm assuming this would be a separate cost from then plan level licensed user cost now?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions - Michael

Michael Halvey

"Strive for Progress, not Perfection."

• Aren
    Aren Employee
    Options

Hi Michael! Great questions. 

Again, the Professional Support Package (Pro Support) is now the Premium Support Package. For existing customers at renewal, you will be migrated to the new Premium Support Package and will then have access to all of the new features of the package. 

Can you explain the difference between me calling into Tech Support today under my current plan and "plus new Live Chat Agent support, and a first response time within 2 hours regardless of case origin or credit back to YOU the customer."

• Once you have migrated to the Premium Support Package you will have a choice to call in or chat with an agent live via the support chat bot. 
    • However you choose to contact our support services (in a chat bot with agent, call in, or email/ticket) you should expect a response within 2 hours under the new SLAs in the Premium Support Package.  

Is Pro Support no longer bundled with your Plan level purchase? I'm seeing it now bundled with Smartsheet University? I'm assuming this would be a separate cost from the plan level licensed user cost now?

It will still be bundled with a plan level purchase same as before. You will still have access to the on demand elearning content within Smartsheet University.  Here are the differences side by side. 

Professional Support Package (Pro Support) 

1. 24x7 Global Phone Support. 
    3. Smartsheet University on demand eLearning access 

Premium Support Package (formerly Pro Support) 

1. 24x7 Global Phone Support. 
    3. Smartsheet University on demand eLearning access 
    4. Live Chat Agent Support (NEW)
    5. First Response Time within 2 hours regardless of case origin i.e.,  Email / Call Center / Live Chat (NEW)

Hope that helps!

Annie

• MHalvey
    MHalvey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Aren - Thank you for that added clarity. I have a follow up question from your response to my first question.

• Once you have migrated to the Premium Support Package you will have a choice to call in or chat with an agent live via the support chat bot. 
    • However you choose to contact our support services (in a chat bot with agent, call in, or email/ticket) you should expect a response within 2 hours under the new SLAs in the Premium Support Package.

Your second bullet point, does that mean I cannot directly call into Tech Support and get immediately on the phone with someone for support after I am migrated to this Premium Support Package after renewal? Or is that only if I use the "chat with an agent live via the support chat bot" they will call me back within 2 hours with further help or solutions?

Thank you again - Michael

Michael Halvey

"Strive for Progress, not Perfection."

• Aren
    Aren Employee
    Options

Hi Michael, on the Premium Support Package you will be guaranteed a response within 2 hours however you decide to contact us. You can call in, chat with an agent via the support bot, or file a support ticket and we will get back to you within two hours.