Automate Form Entry to Requestor

I have set up a request form that requires the requestor to enter an email (format on the field setup indicates email). I want to automate some follow up notifications to that requestor after the team "works" the request. In the automation workflows it only allows me to select either from a contacts list or the email that was submitted (which is "submitted via web page"). The help menu says that you can automate user entered email address but it is not an option for me. What am I doing wrong?

Answers

• bisaacs
    bisaacs ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @Christine_Ander,

The field you use for email input, is that a contact field or is it a text/number field? The alert automation should be able to send an alert to a contact listed in the sheet if it's a contact column:

If you aren't seeing that, can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?

If my response was helpful in any way (or answered your question) please be sure to upvote it, mark it as awesome, or mark it as the accepted answer!

I'm always looking to connect with other industry professionals, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn as well!