Request for Demo/Training Session on Project Planning and Reporting in Smartsheet

Answers

• @Genevieve P., @Dave Stanley, @Lea Gikas - I am fairly new to Smartsheet and project management. I've to prepare a project plan, report, and dashboard for my execs. this week. I don't understand coding/formulas very well. I'll sincerely appreciate, if you could please have a demo/training session with me to understand my use case and see how can I accomplish it best in Smartsheet. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

• Isaac A.
    Isaac A. Employee

Hi @divyaj22 !

Currently, we offer multiple resources to help you get started and gain a deeper understanding of Smartsheet. The scenario you're describing sounds perfect for a Pro Desk session. Smartsheet Pro Desk provides practical one-on-one or small group sessions with a Smartsheet expert. These sessions are designed to accelerate your setup time, help you understand the platform's capabilities, and offer advice on best practices.

You can book a session to get personalized guidance on creating your project plan, report, and dashboard.

In addition to Pro Desk, you can also explore our extensive Help Center, which offers a variety of tutorials, webinars, and documentation that can be very helpful.

Cheers,

Isaac.

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024🎉

October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now