Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Increase character limit on email automations

Options

It would be very helpful if you increased the character cap for emails sending from automations. Along with rich text formatting, my other submission, this would greatly improve our workflows by letting others draft and send emails that they'd normally have to send via mail merge.

9 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Riana
    Riana ✭✭
    Options

Hope and believe all are well with in this new year of 2024.I have an issue that I am struggling with and that is the Animation workflow alert someone massage body that can only take 2000 characters per massage. Is there any way we can increase the number of characters per massage?

Regards

Riana

• Riana
    Riana ✭✭
    Options

Good Day Swilliams

Is this Idea being investigated as I have not received any feedback yet on this Idea. please do elaborate on the investigation?

Regards

Riana

• MaryMc
    Options

We are beginning to use workflow to notify applicants of awards and need to provide some very specific information should they accept the award. We are having to be very creative in our writing to get out what we need within the character limits. An increase in character limits would greatly benefit us and likely others!

Thank you!