External Admin access - Business plan

My organization has a Business plan. We work with external clients and share our workspaces with them, but have recently had clients ask for Admin permissions to our project workspace. Is this possible for an external user with a different email domain? If they have their own Smartsheet license does that impact this ability?

Answers

• Zachary Ziegler
    Zachary Ziegler ✭✭✭✭✭

Edit access can be granted without a license, and can also be given to users outside of your organization. I wouldn't necessarily recommend that for the record, but if you need to give them edit access I would recommend the "Editor - Cannot Share" permission so they don't share your workspace out beyond the scope you approve of. Just open the workspace you want to share, in the top left click the Share button, and enter the email of the client who needs access and you should be good to go.

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Granting outside users Admin access to a workspace is most definitely possible even if their license is through a different organization. The only "sharing" permission currently dictated by licensed is ownership (must have a license to own SS items).