Checkbox no longer appearing

Options

Overnight, my SmartSheet changed and I am no longer able to see a checkbox after it is selected unless I hover over it. The day before, it used to be visible all of the time after selected. Only 2 individuals have access to make changes to the sheets (myself and one other person and they did not make a change intentionally either). Did something change with the tool itself? Would someone be able to provide direction on how to change this in my sheets so that they appear all of the time? All my sheets with the checkbox functionality were impacted. Thank you.

Best Answers

• Kerry St. Thomas
    Kerry St. Thomas ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Look again. This was an issue raised on status.smartsheet.com - it appears to be resolved now.

• BriannaC
    BriannaC
    edited 07/01/24 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi!

I am having the same issue. I am actually the one who brought the problem up on Friday and it is not resolved. I have cleared my cache as well and nothing has changed, checkboxes still not showing unless hovered over. We have also lost all our comments, none are showing. I've been sending Smartsheet screenshots hoping they can get it fixed asap.

Answers