Need help with a formula that pulls from two sheets but gives #INVALID REF for one sheet

Options

I had help a year ago to create a formula that uses a Project ID to pull data from two project sheets into a sheet that tracks project hours. I need to pull another column of data into that sheet, but my formula is only half working. It pulls from the active projects sheet but I'm getting #INVALID REF for data from the archive sheet. The sheets were renamed when the team name changed, but that doesn't seem to be an issue with the other columns, so I'm not sure what's causing the issue with this addition one. Here is the formula:

=IFERROR(INDEX({SIDD Active Projects CE&T Functional Team}, MATCH([Project ID]@row, {SIDD Active Projects Project ID Source}, 0)), INDEX({SIDD ARCHIVE CE&T Functional Team}, MATCH([Project ID]@row, {SIDD ARCHIVE Source}, 0)))

I have to have this fixed in the next hour, which would take a miracle, but I'll keep trying different things and hope someone sees this right away. If not, I'll fix it after the fact as we need it going forward. Thanks! 😯

Tags:

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!