Bridge + SharePoint Integration

Sancta Watley
Sancta Watley ✭✭✭✭
edited 07/24/24 in Add Ons and Integrations

From all the videos I've watched and materials I've read it seems that Bridge is used to bring info into Smartsheet. What if I want it to share intake requests FROM Smartsheet TO SharePoint? I have this use case to share intake requests between departments that's using different systems. Currently it is being done manually. I thought about using Power Automate as a workaround until I stumbled upon Bridge. Help anyone?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I hope you're well and safe!

Are you thinking of the Data Shuttle add-on? It seems like that should work.

It would also work with Bridge it seems.

Make sense?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my comment(s) help/answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community and me by marking it - Insightful 💡- Vote Up ⬆️ - Aweseome ❤️ - or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer! I appreciate it, thanks!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• @Sancta Watley I was also thinking potentially Data Shuttle but would probably need to hear more about the use case specifics!

Danielle W.

Product Marketing

Smartsheet

• Brian_Richardson
    Brian_Richardson Overachievers Alumni

Looking at this older thread, it looks like Danielle and Andree already weighed in, but I wanted to include a little more info for you.

Bridge can be used to both pull and push data between Smartsheet and other tools. Bridge does have pre-built no-code steps for Sharepoint integration, so on the face of it I'd say that Bridge could definitely help you with your use case.

Using Bridge, you can do the following steps in any combination with Smartsheet activities like Add Row, Update Row, Delete Row to manage data in Smartsheet and Sharepoint.

• Create List Item
    • Delete List Item
    • Find List by Name
    • Get List
    • Get List Items
    • Renew Subscriptions
    • Update List Item

Here is the Sharepoint module references with a little more information about the specific options in Bridge when working with Sharepoint:

https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/2482598-sharepoint-module-reference

BRIAN RICHARDSON | PMO TOOLS AND RESOURCES | HE|HIM

SEATTLE WA, USA

IRON MOUNTAIN

• Sancta Watley
    Sancta Watley ✭✭✭✭

Thanks much for all your comments. Found out that both Data Shuttle and Bridge are add-on costs for my enterprise account so they would not be an option.

• Brian_Richardson
    Brian_Richardson Overachievers Alumni

Ok - Bridge is actually leveraging the Smartsheet API, so if you have access to Power Automate or another similar tool that can address Smartsheet API and ServiceNow API, then you can avoid the cost of Bridge and do it yourself. It's just that Bridge has prebuilt integrations and Oauth flow, which you'd need to replicate in a tool like Power Automate.

BRIAN RICHARDSON | PMO TOOLS AND RESOURCES | HE|HIM

SEATTLE WA, USA

IRON MOUNTAIN