Print completed forms without Business Plan

Hello! I am the sole Smartsheet user in my company (I'm trying to bring them along, but so far I haven't gotten with the right decision-maker). The main reason I use this at this time is for training and in-service acknowledgments. I used Smartsheet at the enterprise level with a previous company and convinced my current company to pay for a Pro plan based on the ability to turn acknowledgments into PDF files that can be put into the personnel file for each employee. I was not aware a Pro plan does not include this capability. Is there a way to at least print the completed acknowledgment forms completed by staff in order to manually scan them into a personnel file? I know I can print each row individually, but the verbiage on the form is not included in the row data.

Answers

• Matt Lynn-PCG
    Matt Lynn-PCG ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Vicki Prilipp , sorry that you're in this pickle with the wrong plan type. There isn't a great way to do this without the document builder. A couple (less than good) ways/ideas: You could double click the row header (far left, blue box that highlights the row, left of the row number) and it would open up the box/card for the row and you could maybe screen print that. Another more formal view would be to create a dashboard laid out like a document then print that dashboard, but depending on how many prints you're talking about it could be very frustrating having to update the unique value each time to bring in/update the dashboard for each document to print. I've done this before but only within a project so it's automatic. Happy to assist or hop on a quick chat if I can be of any additional assistance, but seems like upgrading to Business is the best bet.

Certified Platinum Partner

2023 Partner of the Year

PrimeConsulting.com