Workaround for Cell-linking to a Report

I have a single survey with many questions. 

Stakeholders are asking that I breakdown the data into multiple dashboards (managed, franchised, virtual training, in-person training)

My plan was to have a Report filter for each required type from the response bank (managed, franchised, virtual training, in-person training). Then, create a metrics page for each type and create the dashboard from there. 

Problem is, I can't do cell linking to fill the metrics pages from the reports because reports can't link cells. I tried setting up an additional sheet and filtering the data on the sheet, but the formula I'm using doesn't know how to filter and count. 

What workarounds work for all of you?

Best Answer

• Leroy Noriega
    Leroy Noriega ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

You need to build the Metrics sheet pulling all the data there then use the metric widgets to display the data in the dashboard.

Another solution could be using the report widget to display the report data but all the information will be displayed in a report format.

Answers

• Leroy Noriega
    Leroy Noriega ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

You need to build the Metrics sheet pulling all the data there then use the metric widgets to display the data in the dashboard.

Another solution could be using the report widget to display the report data but all the information will be displayed in a report format.