Using a Form, is it possible to NOT see previous entries suggested

I am using a form to populate several fields, two of which are Part Number and Serial Number. Those numbers will most likely never be entered again, but when I'm filling out the form, they pop up like suggestions to select. It's annoying. Is there a way to just have the blank line in the form and NOT have anything be suggested as an entry?

Tags:

Answers

• Matt Lynn-PCG
    Matt Lynn-PCG ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@CherylCrouse

So if I understand you correctly that a Smartsheet FORM is trying to suggest previous entries when using it, correctly…. I'm certain this is a computer/browser setting for suggesting, not Smartsheet. I've had many clients beg for some similar feature and simply a form has zero data collect from the sheet and it only thinks in terms of a new/blank row. Check your browser autofill settings. That being said, I may be misunderstanding.

Certified Platinum Partner

2023 Partner of the Year

PrimeConsulting.com

• Thank you for your quick response. That is exactly what is happening, but in other free text cells (e.g.: Discrepancy), it doesn't suggest anything. That is why I thought it must be a Smartsheet setting somewhere that I can't find.