For a limited time - AI access for the AI curious. Start benefiting now!

Hello,

You heard right!  Now through December 31, 2024 we’re opening up access to Smartsheet AI to all customers. 

Experience how Smartsheet AI is helping teams save time and unlock insights with our AI tools. 

• Generate formulas: Gain insights into your data by having a conversation and say ”goodbye” to syntax and code.
  • Generate text and summaries: Create ad copy, analyze sentiment, translate text, summarize task status, and more from the information in your sheet
  • Analyze data: Answer ad hoc questions with AI-generated charts and metrics
  • Get help:  Get actionable answers to questions about Smartsheet

Once you’ve had a chance to try - be sure to share a short reaction video

And of course don’t forget to claim your AI Adopter badge

At the end of the promotion, these tools will continue to be available to customers on Enterprise plans. Any AI generated content you add will remain in your sheet.

Smartsheet is dedicated to data privacy. Browse our AI whitepaper to learn more.

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA |Register now

Comments

• Isis Taylor
    Isis Taylor ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I've been using the first three AI functions for a while now and I am excited to try out the Get Help feature.

Isis Taylor

Business Analyst Senior

• Julie Becker
    Julie Becker ✭✭✭✭✭

So i am a business customer and although the icon shows up on the right side, the features are not there to access.. is this happening to others who are NOT Enterprise Users?

Julie Becker ☠️

Construction Project Engineer / Coordinator & Software Program Oversight Mgr. 😉

Successful People Are Not Gifted; They Just Work Hard, Then Succeed On Purpose‼️

• Arsineh
    Arsineh Employee

@Julie Becker At this time AI tools are not available in Smartsheet Gov. Hope to have an update soon.

• Julie Becker
    Julie Becker ✭✭✭✭✭

im not on the Gov plan, just the business plan if that makes a diff

Julie Becker ☠️

Successful People Are Not Gifted; They Just Work Hard, Then Succeed On Purpose‼️

• Arsineh
    Arsineh Employee

Thanks @Julie Becker - we're looking into this for you and I'll DM you shortly with an update.

• Deena Duran
    Deena Duran Overachievers

I love using the AI tools. I recorded my reaction video sharing how AI has helped me best!

For me, I use the AI Formula Generator all the time, usually for those formulas that I get stuck on. This has been incredibly helpful for me! I also recently used AI Analyze Data when I was in a 1:1 meeting with my boss and wanted to quickly show survey responses in a chart, making it easier to visualize. This was really helpful so we could quickly see the results by me just asking the Analyze Data AI tool to display results for each question. This made my 1:1 run much more smoothly!

Deena Duran, MA (She/Her)

🌟 Smartsheet Overachiever, Mobilizer, and Early Adopter 🌟

🎓️ Core App, Project Management, and System Administrator Certified 🏅

Senior Business Analyst

University of New Mexico Health Sciences

• Paul Reeves
    Paul Reeves Overachievers

Apparently my worksheet is too large for AI… 😯

Sorry, the combination of rows, columns, and data in this sheet is more than we can support. Please try a different sheet.

If a sheet can contain 500,000 cells why would AI balk at the task? Even the simplest question is too much.

paul e. reeves

Principal Business Analyst

HMH

• Cassi
    Cassi ✭✭✭✭✭

I like the AI features when creating my forms in the column data. They help me organize functions that I didn't even think to use. It has helped with new formulas that I forgot about too.

• Julie Becker
    Julie Becker ✭✭✭✭✭

I created a case to get support for this as its still showing a blank box on all 8 random sheets i opened up (4 just from your templates just to rule everything out)

Julie Becker ☠️

• Deanna Vandermeer
    Deanna Vandermeer Overachievers Alumni

I appreciate AI capabilities to help me generate formulas that I am stumped on, this has been incredibly helpful. I have also started exploring using AI to help draft text, summaries, etc. based on my sheet's data. Not yet sure where or how I might implement this, but cool feature. The AI Analyze data feature is one of my favorites thus far, it has helped me build out charts far faster than I normally would be able and then quickly add this to a dashboard. I look forward to learning more about this at this year's ENGAGE conference.

Smartsheet Overachievers Alumni

• Julie Becker
    Julie Becker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 09/25/24

I love everything about the AI Tools. It has allowed me to analyze some of our complex sheets that i was struggling with for months on, streamlined formulas i never knew could be done, & cleaned up others that are now universal. I love the Analyze Data Tool and its "Explain this result" section (see img below) as it outlines how it came up with its findings as well. Whats cool about this is that I am saving those explanations in a notepad for training purposes (tips/tricks) as well as helpful info to be used in summary outlines on the dashboards for various purposes.

There are similar ones on the web and desktop that can be used for free, but the output isnt always functional for Smartsheets forcing me to convert it or to imput a detailed request, but its free, where the Smartsheet AI feature isnt (after Dec. 2024). Its hard to convince companies to justify the expense to upgrade plans for features like these that are already built in on other programs cheaper, so i am hoping that Smartsheets takes that into consideration when this trial comes to an end, because many of us who love this tool will loose it if our companies have NO intension of upgrading our plans. But again thank you for allowing us to finally use this feature and look forward to using it daily through the rest of the year.

Julie Becker ☠️

• NRJW53
    NRJW53 ✭✭✭

Excited to try out these new options!

• @Julie Becker - I'm glad we were able to resolve the issue and you are enjoying the AI features!

• Joonas
    Joonas ✭✭✭

@urmila.kukreja - Hello, I have the same issue with Business plan and AI tools show only blank box. I just created a case of it, hopefully you can help with it soon

• VictoriaD
    VictoriaD ✭✭✭

I love the SmartsheetAI to help me navigate complex formulas for analysis- it's not always perfect, but usually helps me get on the right track. I'm also excited for when reporting season comes around, we will be able to use the AI to help us do snapshot analysis.