Dynamic View duplication

I am trying to overcome what I think is a MAJOR FLAW in Dynamic View. It couldn't be an intentional limitation because the approach I want to take wouldn't reduce the number of Views I need to create, just make it EASIER for me.

I want to be able to duplicate a Dynamic View/ Report PAIR. The report would always be the same exact format, I would just change the row filter. It would just be really nice not to have the create the DV on top of the report EVERY SINGLE TIME manually.

Am I overlooking a simple way to do this? It's insane to me that I can't just dupe the DV and then map it to a different report or a copy of the same report. If this is an intention limitation to sell me a new module, I'm disgusted because there is a threshold that one should not sink beneath to deem a feature of value and this in my opinion, is making what should be a great benefit, a tedious and potentially unrenewable feature in the future when it comes to scale. If this is about trying to sell Control Center I'm going to scream!

Answers