Create a report of all Rows that have images attached

Hi,
I'd like to create a report including the images that are attached to every row, to visually see a list of issues that are being tracked. It seems like quite a basic feature that many people have asked for, but I can't see how to do it.
Thanks

Answers

• Jason Tarpinian
    Jason Tarpinian ✭✭✭✭✭✭

There is no direct way to filter a report to show only rows with attachments. But if you created an automation to check off a box or something when an attachment was added, you could then use that checkbox as the field for your report filter. This solution would assume that all attachments to that row would be pictures.

If that wouldn't work, then just make a manual checkbox for the team to check if the file they attached was a picture.

Jason Tarpinian - Sevan Technology

Smartsheet Aligned Partner

• Thanks for the quick response. If I was to add this field is it possible for the images to be displayed in a table in the report?

• Toufong Vang
    Toufong Vang ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Neil M , to display the image within the table, the image has to be manually uploaded into the cell. Right-Click > Insert Image > Upload a File

If the image is attached to the row, then it will be visible in the Attachments panel.

Below, the row "C" is not shown because the report was filtered on "Has Image is checked" . Has Image has to be manually checked as suggested by @Jason Tarpinian. If your process requires that staff upload the image into the cell, then your report can filter on that column. In this example, it would be "Image is not blank", and both "B" and "C" would not be shown.