trying to figure out how to delete a ques once added - made mistake!

Best Answer

• Isaac A.
    Isaac A. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @kmiller2! & @Matrio!

We have a section called Welcome to the Community, where you can find useful posts that contain all the information needed to use the Community effectively.

In particular, you can check out this post: Create, edit, or delete a post in the Community. It mentions that you can edit your post for up to four hours after posting by clicking the three dots in the top-right corner of your post.

If that time has passed and you need to edit or delete your post, you’ll need to contact a Community Moderator. Here’s how you can do that:

1. Click the flag icon on the post.
    2. Select Report.
    3. Write a detailed note explaining the changes you'd like.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Isaac.

Answers

• I am trying to figure out how to delete a question after adding it.

• Isaac A.
    Isaac A. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @kmiller2! & @Matrio!

We have a section called Welcome to the Community, where you can find useful posts that contain all the information needed to use the Community effectively.

In particular, you can check out this post: Create, edit, or delete a post in the Community. It mentions that you can edit your post for up to four hours after posting by clicking the three dots in the top-right corner of your post.

If that time has passed and you need to edit or delete your post, you’ll need to contact a Community Moderator. Here’s how you can do that:

1. Click the flag icon on the post.
    2. Select Report.
    3. Write a detailed note explaining the changes you'd like.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Isaac.

• Isaac - hey, super helpful thank you and I will read through those materials now!

So strange because right after I realized I entered ques on community instead of search…I clicked the ellipse figuring there would be a delete option but there wasn't? BUT I will reach out to moderator.

Thank You so much - super userful!!