Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Software uses

Is there any construction companies out there that use Smartsheet other than for job tracking and HR? Maybe budgets and scheduling manpower? I need some ideas on how to set up those activities on smartsheet. Thanks!

Comments

• Chris McKay
    Chris McKay ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Kellie,

The company I work for is not strictly construction, however we do manage construction projects and we do have teams of construction professionals.

Smartsheet is used to create & manage budgets as well as basic resourcing via project plans.

We do have Smartsheet Control Center, so we are able to "provision" projects and assign templates to these projects dependent on their make-up.

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Kellie

Contruction is the biggest industry group using Smartsheet including Multi Nationals, nationals, House builders, Repairs right down to Remodellers. 

Over the last 7 years we have helped 100's  such companies to optimize their use of Smartsheet in the ways you suggest. 

I can show you some ideas that have worked for others on a screenshare if you wish. We offer community members a free initial consultation so just email me when?  

RichardR@smarterbusinessprocesses.com

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Kellie,

My clients in construction use Smartsheet connected with other tools for many different processes.

For example.

Recruitment (HR), Reporting, Dashboards (Sights), Budget, Expenses, Contract management, Digital signature, Procurement and a lot more.

Smartsheet is extremely versatile and powerfull.

I also offer a free discovery call and if you'd like we can book a time and take it from there. How does that sound?

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

This discussion has been closed.