Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Sprint Name field

Options
ecrow
ecrow
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

How can I get the Sprint name field to pull from Jira to Smartsheets? The Sprint field is not showing up as a field in the Jira + Smartsheets connector for me to sync. 

Comments

• Michael Weiland
    Options

Hello,

I understand that you are trying to add the Sprint Name field in your JIRA workflows, but the Sprint Name field is not available in the "Edit Fields" list in the Connector. If your field name is missing, it is likely the field is not included in the Create and Edit screens within your JIRA Project.

You can check if the Sprint Field is added to your JIRA Project's Create screen by following these steps:

1. Login to JIRA and navigate to your JIRA Project.

2. Click the Create button at the top of JIRA.

3. Click Configure Fields on the top right of the Create issue screen.

4. Check if "Sprint" is included in the list of Configured Fields.

5. If Sprint is not included, a JIRA Admin (on the JIRA side) should be able to add Sprint to the Create screen for the JIRA Project.

After Sprint has been added to the Create screen, you should be able to map Sprint Name in your Connector workflow.

If adding the field to the Create screen doesn't resolve this, please contact at our Smartsheet Support team by filling out the following form: https://help.smartsheet.com/contact.

Kind regards,

Michael

Smartsheet Support

This discussion has been closed.