Limit of Update Request

Options
igorTa
igorTa
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

We will use Automated Update Request to receive projects updates from our partners all over the world. Is there any limit of sent Automated Update Request when multiple changes are saved at once? For our use we will need 200 Automated Update Request to be send with one save-click.

Explanation:

in Smartsheet we are tracking running projects - max around 200 open projects and around 20 different e-mails (e-mails of persons responsible for project). Change in date-column with name "status was requested on" will trigger Automated Update Request. So, if we change "status was requested on" for 200 projects and then click save, will there be any problems (limits from Smartsheet). We will send maximum 250 Automated Update Request all together in one week (to just 25 diferent e-mails). I hope there is no any restriction in Smartsheet for this small volume. Please let me know.

Comments

• Alison
    Alison Employee
    Options

Hello Igor,

Thank you for this question.  I can certainly help you with this.  Our product limitations only limit how many rules you can set up on one sheet; triggering 200 or 250 emails on one sheet based on the rules there shouldn't be a problem.

Our Automatic Update Requests fall under our Automation Limits which can be found here.

If you have any trouble with this, or if this does not work for you, please reach out to Smartsheet Support here.

Kind regards,

Alison

Smartsheet Support