Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Header column

Options

Hi All, 

I am having the hardest time trying to figure out how to keep the top column of my sheet as a header column.  Is there anyway to accomplish this in Smart sheets.  I have created the form and a web form for users to add data but I want the data entries to post on the sheet under the header.  I'm hoping someone can let me know if it can be done, and if so, how to accomplish it. 

Thanks so much

Jody

Comments

• Stephen Uekert
    Options

Hi Jody,

So it sounds like you are wanting new webform entries to add to the top of the sheet rather than the bottom. Is that right?

If correct, then yes you can do that. Just open your sheet that has the webform.

Click on the Webform tab at the bottom of the sheet and then click on the "Edit" blue hyperlink. From there click on "Form Options" at the bottom left of the edit window.

About half way down you see where it says "Location Of New Entries" and you have the choice of either Top or Bottom of sheet. Just choose Top, and the new submissions should populate the sheet from the top rather than bottom.

Hope that helps and you have a great day!

Steve

This discussion has been closed.