Calendar View

03/28/18 Edited 12/09/19

Hi, Smartsheet team:

I would like to know what are the differences between the SS's the calendar view and  the Calendar View App available for purchase. Is it possible to create a master calendar that gathers all the information of individual calendars into one place?

Is there any chance to get a trial period for that app?

Comments

• Hello,

I'd recommend reaching out to our Sales team for more information on the features and benefits of the premium Calendar app.

• Hi, I have created a team vacation calendar.  I am testing it out with one of my employees.  Once I approve the request, I would like for the employee to receive an email notification that I have approved his request.  How do I set this up?

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Marcia,

If I'm not mistaken, they should get the answer automatically that you've approved the request.

I hope this helps you!

Best,

Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• edited 06/01/18

Hi Andree, Thank you for your response. I set this up and had an employee test it out.  The forwarding contact received the approval notification, but the employee who submitting the form didn't receive a notification.  Here is the notification rule that I have set up:

Thank you,

Notification Rule.PNG

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi again Marcia,

Happy to help!

Have the employee check their Personal Settings > Notifications under the Account (the circle/profile picture in the top right corner).

I hope this helps you!

Best,

Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.