Annual Calendar Template by Day multi activities

AbigailAbigail
edited 12/09/19 in Using Smartsheet
05/09/18 Edited 12/09/19
Answered - Pending Review

Hi, the default set up for the Annual Calendar template seems to only anticipate one activity per day. How can I input multiple Activities per date without adding a new row and duplicating the day of the week and date?

Answers

• Hi Abigail,

There currently isn't a way to add new activities per date without adding a new row with the same date.

When you have a moment, please submit a Product Enhancement Request using the form under Quick links on the right of the community site to let our Product team know that you'd like to see this feature added.

• hi, @Shaine Greenwood or @Abigail: happy memorial day! did either of you ever find a workaround?

• Paul NewcomePaul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭

@Camille Cowans To add more tasks to a date, you still need to create new rows with the date duplicated.

thinkspi.com

• @Paul Newcome good evening! funny enough, i was just testing things out and discovered the same hack (i.e., duplicate the date row in the grid view)! i came here to report my findings. i thought i was special 😆 but, you beat me to the punch!

• I'm new to this sheet and am trying to do the same thing - add multiple activities on the same day. Can you explain how you do this in beginner terms?

And-- I need my calendar to reflect the academic year-- AY 21-22. Can I do that?

• Paul NewcomePaul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭

@Deb Schindler Each activity will need its own row. Then the date in the date column would be the same for each of the activities.

thinkspi.com