Community Link in Help Menu Gone?

Susan Peck
Susan Peck ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi all,

My memory may be failing, but didn't the Help icon used to have several entries including a direct link to the Community Forum?  

Today when I clicked the ? icon, there are only two links:  Help & Learning and Show Help Tips.

Not a big deal, but that's one more step to get to the wealth of knowledge that the forum provides. 

Thanks,

susan

Comments

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

It did used to be up there. I noticed that it was gone this morning as well. once I got to the Community main page, I went ahead and bookmarked it.

• Susan Peck
    Susan Peck ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, Paul.  Glad to know I'm not having a Senior Moment ;-)

• Gwyneth C
    Gwyneth C ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Susan,

You're not having a senior moment. We've consolidated self-service resources to a single site and the access to the Community has changed slightly. 

If you click Help > Help and Learning, you'll end up on the updated site. The site includes the new Learning Center along with the same Help and Community resources we've always had.

Search from the new site will scope to all of these resources. (Or, if you prefer to scope to a single resource, such as Community you can do that—see the image.)

From the new site,Community is a click away (I've included an image of the Community link that appears at the top of the site).

If you really want to bypass the other resources, Paul's suggestion is just right. Visit https://community.smartsheet.com and bookmark it.

Thanks so much for participating in Community.

Regards,

Gwyneth

Community_Menu_Item.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 11.19.34 AM.png