Help With Dates If Certain Criteria are met

ed_2868
ed_2868
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi I am trying to work out how to Auto work out overdue date 

See attached i would like to get my Site Audit Complete column when marked "yes" to calculate the "Site Audit HN Dead Line" column's date continually move my overdue date to the current date each day until column marked Site "Audit approved" is marked Yes 

Is there a simple way to do this ? any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks 

q1.jpg

Comments

• Mike Wilday
    Mike Wilday ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry, but this is not currently possible. Have you considered have the Site Audit completed column be a date column instead? Then when the audit is complete you could have the date automatically set from the date that was entered in the site audit column. For example, if the Site audit was completed today, 1/9/2019 - you could have them enter the date indicating its complete, then use a formula like =Iferror([Site Audit Completed]@row + 30, "No Audit Date" ) to add 30 days to the site audit date for a due-date or display "NO Audit Date" if there is no date in the site audit column. 

Just a thought. IF you'd like to request the ability to calculate the date an item was changed or edited, please submit a product enhancement request. 

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Ed,

Thoughts and a question.

Hi I am trying to work out how to Auto work out overdue date 

See attached i would like to get my Site Audit Complete column when marked "yes" to calculate the "Site Audit HN Dead Line" column's date How do you want to calculate this date?

continually move my overdue date to the current date each day until column marked Site "Audit approved" is marked Yes This you can do but you cant get the date to stay when the Site Audit Approved is Yes (not without a third party tool) but we could change it so that it says something like "Please Register Date"

Is there a simple way to do this ? any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks 

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s) or some screenshots? That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

Would that work?

Have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.