Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Problem: Status Email Shows Columns Too Narrow

Options
D Domine
D Domine ✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I have several users who receive update notifications and the columns in their email clients are way too narrow.  The top image is the way things should look.  The lower image is what it looks like for some users.

Anyone else have this issue?  If so, what have you found to remedy it?

Thank you in advance.  _David

ProperUpdateColumns.PNG

BadUpdateColumns.PNG

Comments

• Natasha Samuel
    edited 01/21/16
    Options

Hi David, 

I've never seen this in any of the email update notifications.  The only thing that comes to mind could perhaps be the email client being used by some people? 

Natasha

• D Domine
    D Domine ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree, Natasha.  It's definitely the email client because those who use our native (Zimbra) webmail client are just fine and those who use Outlook are having an issue.  I'm hoping someone else has run into this and has some ideas to fix it.

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    Options

D - I spoke with the Support team and they would like to troubleshoot this issue with you. Would you please email them these screenshots and information? Their email address is support@smartsheet.com

I will check in with the Support team to ensure you get a response quickly! 

This discussion has been closed.