Auto move column info

Ccruse
Ccruse
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

I'll try to explain the best I can. I have a customer who will view only a summary sheet in Smartsheet. This info is pulling from various cells in individual Smartsheet store pages that they cannot see. This summary is set up in a "One store per Column" arrangement. As the store page info is populated, various info hyperlinks over into a column on the summary page, as task are completed. When I start a new store page I don't want to overwrite existing info or redo all the formulas to now the next column over and so forth. Can the info that hyperlinks over to say column B trigger the next store page I fill up to automatically go to C then D, E F?  If I need to switch this to rows, I can easily. Maybe Smartsheet can move my summary hyperlinked info to the right into C from B when info from a new store sheet is sent over. What seems obvious might likely not be available. Also, if there is a way to do this, will the formula transfer as well? If I go back to change a page, will it find its new home in the new column. Thanks 

Comments