Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

It has been 2 weeks since update and scheduled reports are STILL not sending.

Kyle Morgan
Kyle Morgan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Has anyone been experiencing issues with the scheduled delivery of reports since the update 2 weeks ago?

I am tracking 141 individual projects (each project has its own sheet) and have multiple reports scheduled to be sent, each day, to team members. We work on VERY tight schedules.

Everything was functioning perfectly up until the moment the update was launched 2 weeks ago.

Since then, I have been experiencing nothing but problems with reporting.

I have been in contact with tech support since Monday, Feb 15 and have had zero luck. And now communication has degraded to "Our Operations team is still looking into this issue..."

I have scheduled and rescheduled all of the reports so many times, I have lost count. Nothing I have attempted has fixed the issue.

When researching Project Management solutions, the reporting functionality was one of the deciding factors in my choice to go with Smartsheet. It seems that there have been an increasing amount of issues with reports as of late and this has me concerned.

Does anyone in the community have any suggestions for things I might try to fix this?

I have been utilizing Smartsheet since July 2014 and for the first time, I am beginning to research alternatives.

The recent stability issues and Smartsheet's inability to find a solutuion have me worried. The impact on our productivity is now tangible.

This is not a complaint. Up until this point, my experience using Smartsheet has been quite positive. But, this functionality is extremely important to us. I do not have the luxury of time to manually run and send all of these reports each day.

Comments

• I have a number of reports that run on Sunday night and I've not experienced any issues in getting them delivered.

Have they been able to determine that the reports are in fact running on SS?  I would imagine this would be in a log somewhere.  It would help if you had guidance on whether the issue is with SS or the handoff to your email system.

If you've not already done so, I'd suggest escalating the issue with SS tech support.

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Per a comment on a different thread, Smartsheet tech is switching reporting servers by the end of the week and expects this to be resolved.

Here's hoping!

Craig

This discussion has been closed.