Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

How can I see a dashboard of all my projects - from Home Page?

Options

Is there dashboard view for all my projects? Something that launches as Home Page?

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Dashboard feature was pulled, redesigned, and currently under beta testing.

There's a few articles, but the articles too are in beta and don't have many pictures yet. There was a recent Webinar, but I couldn't find it posted in the usual places.

Maybe someone from Smartsheet can give us an update on progress?

Craig

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    edited 03/17/16
    Options

Hi Shannon, our dashboard feature is expected to be released soon. This will be available for purchase for Team and Enterprise plans. Contact our team for more information. 

A couple other options:

Build a sheet with links and data from your projects to use as a dashboard. Set this sheet as a bookmark in your browser, so you open up this sheet every time you go to Smartsheet.

Reports pull data from sheets based on criteria you set. You could build a report that pulls in a single from from each of your sheets with data from each respective sheet. This report could also be set as a browser bookmark. 

• Dave B
    Dave B ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 03/10/16
    Options

Each sheet and report has its own URL as well - you can find it the sheet Properties.

Add a folder to your bookmark bar then bookmark each sheet and report in that folder.

Bonus:

If you use Chrome, install Tabs to the Front! and set all links to open in a new tab. Then when you click a bookmark it will open in a new tab and switch to that tab.  Then you can drag that tab off into a new window and view multiple smartsheets at the same time.  Easier/faster than waiting for them to load when switching back and forth in the same app window.

This discussion has been closed.