Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Custom Web Form URL

Ray Rios
Ray Rios
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Hi Smartsheet,

I was wondering if it was possible to create a custome URL for webforms. If so, can you walk me through how. If not, is it something you folks are considering as an enhancement?

Comments

• Dave B
    Dave B ✭✭✭✭✭

If you have a website you could create a page using the URL of your choice, then set it to redirect to the Smartsheet form's URL.  Not a solution but a workaround.

I've just encouraged folks to bookmark the form's URL which they can rename as they wish.  This seems to work since most people rename their bookmarks to something that makes sense versus a URL.

• Travis
    Travis Employee

You could also use a customizable URL shortener to make a custom URL. Just Google "custom url shortener" and you will get a few options. 

• Or throw the webform into an iFrame and have your website just use that iFrame

This discussion has been closed.