Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Reporting tool for invoicing

Jaap Riemens
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I run a consulting company and would like to build a sheet where the staff can report on the time they have worked for certain clients. We invoice AM and/or PM blocks, not per hour. I have my clients in a drop down box. How can I make a summary sheet that links to the individual consultant reporting sheets in order to total all the AM/PM blocks per client per month? Did anyone make something like this before? 

The reason why I want to do this is that it's easy for consultants to update their declaration list. Until now we do this by mailing an excel sheet. I am wondering if we can't make this easiers using SmartSheet. Any ideas or is there already a template that does something similar?

EDIT: Just found the time tracker template, maybe using this template and adapt that is the easiest way... 

Best regards,

Jaap

Comments

• JohnHinkle
    JohnHinkle ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Time tracker with Rate Table and Time Tracker for Client Projects with Form will both be good options. The latter includes a web form to make it easy for your consultants to add their information to the sheet (and will be good if you dont want they seeing other consultants entries). 

This discussion has been closed.