Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Last Column not available for view. -- recovered!

Options
Lou L
Lou L
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I have a large sheet (48-50 columns by 80 rows).  I can not see the last column.  It has a formula that displays either "not done" or "done".  I use it to highlight "done" rows in green.  I was working on another indicator and wanted to access that column and couldn't scroll over to it.  Have I met a limit on the width of the sheet?  I have been able to add columns as I am still improving the sheet functionability.  I entered a bit of sample data in a line 2 below real data and the formula didn't fill down.  Solutions?

I want to see the column and easily access it.

I went back and moved the second to last column to the right and discovered that the "last" column was collasped to a thin column.  I expanded it and it appears fine now.

Sorry for any inconvience.

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lou,

If a column gets hidden, either on purpose or on accident, you can click the down arrow on any column header and select "Unhide All Columns"

It will do exactly that - if you have a lot hidden (like I sometimes do), the you need to hide them all over again, but you'll at least have the "missing" one back.

Craig

This discussion has been closed.