Remaining Budget

Tony Barthelemy
Tony Barthelemy ✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Formulas and Functions

Good evening:

I have broken down my Project Budget and spent a total of 13% of my Budget. I have used the formula to get the total sum (13%). However, I am challenged with adding to the  formula to get the remaining budget of 87%.

Sum Formula: =SUM(CHILDREN())

Task A: 10%

Task B: 1%

Task C: 2%

Task D: 0%

Thanks for the help in advance!


Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!