Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Calendar sync

Options
Nathan Hall
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Can I sync the calendar with my Google calendar so only tasks related to myself show up?

Comments

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Nathan

Yes you can, just use a report that focus on YOUR assigned tasks then use the |calendar from that Report rather than the calendar for the sheet with other workers listed. 

That should give you what you want? 

Regards 

RichardR

• Nathan Hall
    Options

Thanks for your reply.  I created a report, but am unable to publish it to my Google calendar.  I can only see it on my smartsheet calendar.

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nathan

In the Report view have you clicked the Publish button at the bottom of the screen? 

That offers you a couple of options with links. 

If that doesnt work for you, can you email Support@ or can anyone else suggest a solution?

RichardR 

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    Options

Hi Nathan, there is not a way to publish a report to Google Calendar which is why you dont see that option Laughing

There's not currently a way to publish only your tasks to Google calendar. Currently its all or nothing but I will add your vote for this request! 

This discussion has been closed.