Reporting Issue - Not pulling data from a Baseline Schedule

edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi - I have been using reports for a few months and just recently created a few Baseline reports to monitor Project Schedule changes. I have followed the SMARTSHEET method of creating the baseline and creating the report. 

My issue is that the report will not draw from the baseline schedule. I tried just by itself and no data is pulled into the report.  Yet clearly the data is there and so I am stumped on why. 

I have deleted the report and the baseline sheet twice and rebuilt yet to the same result. 2 days ago I did this for another project and it works fine.