Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Cells deleting contents

When i click into a cell the contents deletes.

The cells have been prepopulated by an admin user and when i want to view a cell in the line or to mark task as completed the data within the cell is removed.

(This is only when i click once)

Comments

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Wow Sarah, that is a new one on me. 

I am wondering if you have browser issues? Can you replicate the issue 

a) at all?

b) in a different browser ? 

If you can replicate this issue then I suggest you contact support@smartsheet.com and share the offending sheet with them for some diagnosis. 

If you cannot replicate the issue I would just suggest you update your Browser, check for Cookies and just some general IT maintenance. 

Good luck

Richard

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Hi Sarah, I have seen this before if a user has Caffeine installed on their computer. Caffeine is an app that keeps your computer awake so you dont have to keep entering your password.

Do you use Caffeine? 

If you dont, contact support@smartsheet.com and they can help troubleshoot. Most likely there is some interference from an app, extension, or other software on your computer. 

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

That app sounds like a reallly bad idea.

I am the only one concerned with security and privacy?

Craig

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I think i'll take my Caffeine in a mug then! Cool

Richard

This discussion has been closed.