Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Smartsheet Business Case

I am trying to build a business case for my company to adopt Smartsheet, do you have something that could help me doing this? Like issues and how Smartsheet addresses them, how it can streamline busniness processes and projects. Benifits, uses, etc.. 

We are in Financial Services and Investments. We manage alot of projects and teams so collaoration and project management are important aspects.

Thanks

Comments

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Hussain

We offer a Free one hour consultation to explore just that scenario and certainly we can help you to quickly identify those areas that will deliver quick wins, which can be followed by longer term gains as the company fully implements Smartsheet and the Apps that work really well with it, like DocuSign, ProofHQ and OverDRIVE or MS 365 Apps for Microsoft users. let me know when we can do a Video Conference at no cost to you. ( We work in all timezones) 

Hope that helps, RichardR

www.smarterbusinessprocesses.com

This discussion has been closed.