Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Web Forms in Tabular format.

Ignacio Villalobos
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Dear,

There is any way to create webform using the actual spreadsheet? I would like to have similar functionality to the webform that smartsheet sheet but in tabular format. For example, everytime a person would click on the link to access the form, they will have blank new spredsheet to fill out just with the column headers.

My issue, it is that I can replicate this setup. However, I need to manually copy the template first to the workspace and then send the create and send the link. There is any way to have this link to automaticall create an new file everytime?

Your help is really appreciated.

Comments

• Kennedy Stomps
    Kennedy Stomps Employee
    edited 06/30/16

Hi Ignacio-- We don't currently offer the ability to format a Web Form in the sheet format (or to create a new spreadsheet from a web form link), but I've added your vote for this to our enhancement request list. Thanks for this input!

This discussion has been closed.