Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Google Calendar

Options
Kristy Faix
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Hi everyone, I am trying to sync my smart sheet with my google calendar, but it appears that only the "Task Name" column comes over.  Do you know of anyway to get a column to sync with the Address or Description fields in calendar events?

Thanks!

Comments

• Kennedy Stomps
    Options

Hi Kristy-- Great question! At this time, we only offer the ability to sync the Primary column in a sheet in Google Calendar events, but I've added your vote to be able to populate multiple fields in a calendar event from a sheet to our enhancement request list. Thanks for your input!

• Kristy Faix
    Options

Thanks!  Can we see this enhancement request list?  I'm curious what else is on it

• Kennedy Stomps
    Options

Hi Kristy-- Projects that we are currently working on are open to public view and can be seen here in our Product Roadmap--it's also a great place to review our recent releases! Features not on this list are generally in early development or awaiting prioritization and are not publicized openly at this time. 

• Brian Davis
    Options

Greetings,

I am curious if there is an update on this potential feature. I too am working on streamline calendaring with Google and I would love to use Smartsheet in this way.

Thanks,

Brian

This discussion has been closed.