Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Can you wrap texts in cards in card view? Can you print card view?

Hi Fellow Users,

I am trying to wrap texts in each card in the card view but seem to not find that feature. Any tips? Also, is there a way to print/export the card view? 

Thanks,

Afarin

Comments

• Hi Afarin-- Currently there isn't a way to enable text wrap for additional fields in Card View, but that's a great idea and I'll be sure to add your vote for that functionality to our enhancement request list. We are currently working on adding print/export functionality to the card view--look for this in a future release!

• janedevine
    janedevine ✭✭
    edited 08/23/16

Adding my vote for wrapped text or expanded views for cards so that all text entered in a field can be displayed!! My team loves the card view for creating to-do lists or calling out topics and their underlying items. However, even if it's a short list, only the first couple of words will be displayed in the card view.

I'm also really looking forward to being able to print the card view!

This discussion has been closed.