Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Formula help: IF AND (drop down list in column and date column)

Options
April Rosier
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I need help with a formula.

I have 2 columns I need to test true for. I would like that column to indicate Red, Yellow, or Green in the "Health Column".

I need the "SCAA Stage 1 Completed Date" column and the "Content" columns to work together. One is a list and one is a date.

I would like logically if SCAA column is a date AND Content Column contains ("InfoSec", "InfoSec (Custom PCI)", or "Custom") THEN = GREEN.

If one of these is not true then YELLOW (meaning SCAA is not a date OR Content is any other value).

If both are NOT TRUE then = RED.

I have this working:

=IF([SCAA Stage 1 Completed Date]11 = "⌛", "Yellow", IF(Content11 = "L.PCI / D.PII", "Yellow", IF(Content11 = "Custom", "Yellow", IF(Content11 = "L.PCI / L.PII", "Yellow", IF(Content11 = "L.PCI", "Yellow", "Green")))))

Please help! 

Tags:

Comments

• Kennedy Stomps
    Kennedy Stomps Employee
    edited 08/29/16
    Options

Hi April-- This might work:

=IF(AND(ISDATE([SCAA Stage 1 Completed Date]1), OR(Content1 = "InfoSec", Content1 = "InfoSec (Custom PCI)", Content1 = "Custom")), "Green", IF(AND(ISBLANK(Content1), ISBLANK([SCAA Stage 1 Completed Date]1)), "Red", "Yellow"))

If not, let me know and we can troubleshoot this further!

This discussion has been closed.