Auto-Notifcations not working?

sj07
sj07
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

It appears since 10/25 auto-notifications for a built workflow are not working (at least nothing was triggered for any submission on 10/29)...is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

There seems to have been an issue.

Some Smartsheet Generated Emails Not Being ReceivedSubscribe

Monitoring - The cause of this issue has been identified and we are continuing to monitor. If you are still experiencing issues with receiving emails from Smartsheet, please check your spam filter. 

Oct 29, 15:38 PDT

Investigating - We are currently investigating an issue where Smartsheet generated email is not being received by some users. We will provide an update in 30 minutes 

Oct 29, 14:44 PDT

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

work-bold

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• it seems to still be an issue as we had a few more submissions through the workflow earlier today...and they aren't in my spam filter

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Ok.

If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team to let them know. Smartsheet Support Team

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Yes please do contact our support team. We have been working with a particular mail transfer agent that receives emails that appears to be relegating some or all of the Smartsheet emails to "spam". However, we are seeing the vast majority of emails going through and in-app notifications, mobile push notifications, and notifications to Microsoft Teams, Slack, and Google Hangouts are operating normally. If you're seeing issues with these other delivery types as well definitely let us know that because we're not seeing any issues with these.

Again, please inform our support team if you continue to have trouble so they can help you troubleshoot and confirm the problems that you are experiencing are with the specific mail transfer agent in question.