Control Center - Global Update: Adding Metadata to Existing Project from Intake Sheet

LeeAnn Friemoth
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

I am trying to perform a Global Update to all of our existing projects to include additional data for us to report against that is currently captured on our Intake Sheet. 

I have been successful in adding this additional reporting data to newly provisioned projects but am unable to now incorporate it into each existing project's Meta Data Sheet through a Global Update.

Can anyone assist?  I also have reached to support, they called back and I was unable to connect because I was in a meeting.  Responded back to the email, but have yet to receive a response.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! 

Comments

• Alejandra
    Alejandra Employee

Hi LeeAnn,

I looked into your support case and it looks like our Support team was able to help you resolve this issue by making you the Primary Lead.

• I cannot say if that is fixed.  I now cannot provision anything.  From my digging, I believe there is something wrong with the API from Control Center to Smartsheet and the Intake Sheet.  

I tried to provision a project yesterday and still this morning at 9:03 am and I can see by the activity log that the API tried to reach but in Control Center I get the Error message attached.

Error -2019-11-12 07_19_53-Implementation Toolkit_0.png

Error-2019-11-12 09_12_10-(4) Identity Automation Intake Sheet - Smartsheet.png