Automation Troubles

Brianna F
Brianna F ✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

I have an employee that stopped receiving automation alerts on a particular sheet.   She receives them on other sheets and the others involved are still receiving them even though she is not.  We have deleted the automation and re-added, we have deleted just her and re-added, we have created a whole new automation just for her and nothing.   She was previously receiving them.  What can be done or what are we missing?

Comments

• Mike Wilday
    Mike Wilday ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would triple check to make sure the right email address is in smartsheet (either the automation or the assignee column). Check her spam folder. 

I would also question whether its an automation she set up herself or one that you set up for her. If she set it up for herself you'll want to check her personal settings to be sure that send notifications from changes I make is checked off. 

• We are having the same issue with our automations. They USED to work, we didn't change a thing, and suddenly they stopped. We submitted a request for support and have yet to hear anything from SmartSheet. 

• Ika619
    Ika619 ✭✭

My issue is that I've DELETED the automation and they still send out. It's ridiculous.