Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Loading and Moving in Sheet VERY Slow

Becky Cooper
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

When I open my Smartsheets very slow and when I do get to my sheets mvoing around in them takes for ever. Noone else ithat works with Smartsheets here is having that problem but me. 

Comments

• Gary
    Gary ✭✭✭

We have found that using IE is very slow. When persons switched to using the Chrome browser, all was good. I would give that a try.

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

We have had some issues recently that are Browser based, so that is the place to start and if you send details of your exact issue and Browser version to Support@ they can give you a checklist to run through. 

hope that helps?

RichardR

• I am using Chrome and cabled, but the response time is very sluggish. Cursor or tab movements take 3-5 seconds. It's painful and hard to believe it is a browser issue when I run multiple cloud-based programs without issue, and have extreme hardware capability.

• OAP
    OAP
    edited 07/24/17

Smartsheet is VERY SLOW - Especially if you use Formulas - we had a sheet built for us using several Paid For design desk sessions by Smartsheet and when we tried to use it the sheet ground to a halt

We were told that it was a Browser issue - too many formulas for the browser

Rebuilt it in Google Sheets and no issues - works very smoothly so the issue appears to be with Smartsheet

BTW they have refused to refund the design desk sessions used to have the sheet built

Hundreds of $$$ down the drain 

It also appears to be slow periodically on different computers with different browsers

- we never experience those issues with other software especially sheet systems like Excel and Google Sheets

- seems like there is some kind of known issue with smartsheet that they dont want to talk about??

• Any update in this topic?

I must decide whether go for paid option and such information is making this decision quite difficult.

Have you faced this problems again?

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I use Smartsheet daily and many of my customers do to. None of my Smartsheet using customers are complaining about lags.

Craig

This discussion has been closed.