Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Request: Formatting and Design of Web Forms

Options

Hi, would be SO handy to have decent formatting options on a web form.

i.e. text size, colour, bold, italics centre right margin etc etc etc...

I find it hard with black/grey and a few other colours to make things stand out (such as important notes or messages)

We look forward to an improved web form

Tags:

Comments

• BMar
    BMar
    edited 10/20/16
    Options

I agree that the Smartsheet forms leave a lot to be desired.  I'd like the ability to add logic to forms as well (e.g. hide or disable fields based on previous responses).

I'm currently testing out JotForm which does this and has more formatting options as well.  I'm going to use Zapier to add a row to my sheet when a form is submitted.  Not sure yet if it works, but I'll update here when I find out.

• Shaine Greenwood
    Options

Hello All—

Thanks for the feedback, I've passed this along to our product team for further review.

• ray
    Options

Hello. Are text formatting options, such as bullet points, bolding, italics, hyperlinks available in smartsheet forms? I can't find this option. It seems it is possible in the community forum as I'm typing, but not in a forms linked to my smartsheets.

• ray
    Options

Can't believe 2.5 years since the initial request there's still no formatting options in smartsheet forms. I feel pretty close to deleting my subscription now. 

• Ams
    Options

Anyone know if this is in the development pipeline?

This discussion has been closed.