Cross Sheet References not populating correctly

Answers

• cdh8331
    cdh8331 ✭✭✭

I'm also having this issue. I have a sheet with cross sheet references and the formulas are all giving a "0". At first, I got an error message saying that I had exceeded the max amount of references in one sheet (25000 cells). I deleted some of the older data columns hoping that would resolve the capacity issue and still none of the formulas are updating. All the formulas are just showing 0 when I know this is wrong because there is data in the reference sheet that meets the formula criteria.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'd recommend trying resetting/updating the reference(s) by changing the names/selecting another range and then change back to the original.

Did it work?

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer! 

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Chizu Hieida
    Chizu Hieida Overachievers

Hi - Clearing history/cookie/cache and close down browser and starting over used to fix this problem. However, today, I can't even re-set the reference. When I select other column to try to "re-set" sheet reference, it carries over the same reference name and it won't even recognize the change. It's been weird. :( Any other suggestion?