A few questions..
- When in Dynamic View and data is entered through a form, the filters I had set up get greyed out and disappear (i.e. I am filtering by JOB# and JOB NAME). This is not the case in my normal sheet however. The same data from the form entry is inputted into each sheet/view but those two filters become unavailable in Dynamic View. Why? How do I fix this?
- In this same sheet, I have a "Created by" System-generated column that is set up to generate the email of the individual who submits a form. However, every time a person submits a form the column generates "[email protected]. It does not generate the actual email of the person submitting the form. Why is this and how do I fix this?
- People can still edit line items based on their form entries in Dynamic View even after they click a button that is supposed to lock the row. The row gets locked in the normal sheet but not in the Dynamic View. Why?
- How can I set it up so that people can only edit line items based on their form entries in Dynamic View only if the admin unlocks the row for them? And they are only able to edit existing line items and unable to add new entries?
- Can I set it up so that when a form is submitted it populates under a specific line item in the sheet? (Kind of like group them based on common values across rows).
I have explored all the settings in Smartsheet and Dynamic View. If I am missing something or something is not possible please let me know.
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.