Inconsistency in how contacts are displayed across sheets
I have noticed inconsistency in how same contact is displayed differently across sheets. In one sheet it is displayed as name whereas in other sheet its displayed as email id. I understand that in one sheet where its displayed as name, its picking up the name from user name in my smartsheet account. But in other sheet (which I tried moving in same workspace) is not showing same behavior, it still displays as email id. In this second sheet, however few contacts are displayed as names which are stored in "My smartsheet contact list". This is pretty weird and inconsistent behavior. This is blocking me from applying formulae to compare and match resources across sheets for various task allocation activities.