Can I turn off the "Used in formula on" information screen?

I have linked many sheets so now when I try and select a drop down within a cell I cannot because this "Used in formula on" window hovers over my select options. Is there a way that I can turn this off?

Best Answer

Answers

• Sonny Mendoza
    Sonny Mendoza ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you Andree I have submitted this as an enhancement request.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Excellent!

Happy to help!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Any update on turning off the "Used in formula" information that appears as you move from cell to cell? This really is irritating.

• Sonny Mendoza
    Sonny Mendoza ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I created the Enhancement Request on 3/27/20 and have not received any additional updates since then. I have not found a way for me to check the status of my request either so not sure where they are on this. I have found that if you hit F2 while in the cell it will remove the hover over but still not a great solution.

• Laura J
    Laura J ✭✭✭✭✭

We have the same issue and would love to see this enhancement. Thanks

• I'd like to chime in on this one. Super irritating those can't be turned off.

• Would like this enhancement as well.

• This is a real problem for us as well. It actually is making a lot of the work we invested in with Smartsheet development (generating templates) unusable.