Signature with Adobe Sign

Hi,

We are using Adobe sign. for e-signature and also I want to use it with smartsheet.

I'm making a checklist and it needs signature from manager with the date.

Is there any way that I can send to get their signatures in smartsheet? 

Thanks.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Min,

This might help?

Would that work?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Min Heo
    Min Heo ✭✭

Hi, Andrée Starå.

First of all, Thanks for giving me the helpful answer.

But I have another question Andrée.

If I use the Approval process in Smartsheet for inspection instead of Adobe Sign, Is there any certificate that can prove legally?

For example, 'Adobe Sign' gives a certificate to verify the signature has a power describing 'certified person singed' and 'can not be changed', 'signed time is qualified'...

I wonder the approval process is qualified as a signature system.

Regards,

Min

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

You're more than welcome!

When it comes to the legal part, you'll have to decide on your own because the laws are different from country to country. You can see who approved and when and you can lock the row to prevent any changes, but there isn't a certificate.

I got many clients using it or/and the integration with DocuSign.

Would that work?

Remember! Did my post help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.